Monday, July 20, 2009

Every single night in Kiwi Lodge was so perfect.

The Kiwi lodge is so great place, Hindley street at the heart of city of Adelaide. I'm storngly recomend this hotel to whoever want enjoy South Australia vicely. There are so mant reasons that I recomend this. Fisrt, Michelle, manaer, is so nice and kind person enought to make you warm and feel free. She has a lot of humours, warm heart and considerate mind. Second, it is at Hindley st. , the heart of city of SA.

Third, you shouldn't worried about money constraint beacuse of its afordable prices. If I travel Adelaide once again, I should stay here again.

You must enjoy the saturday night in Hindley Street. Glenelg, the beach is one of the most attractive place. Lastly, I recomend the Italian resturant Hindley Pasta Palace (address: 100 Hindley St. Adelaide). It was so great and nice place ever I travelled over the world.

Book Princes Arcade Motel/ Kiwi Lodge, or Adelaide CBD Accommodation and Hotels.

No comments:

Post a Comment